- BLACK GIRLS ROCK! INC.’s mission is to encourage positive, life-changing activity and critical thinking through the arts for “at risk” teenage women of color to help foster their dreams of a better tomorrow without comprising their integrity and self-worth today.
- fb.me/vPGhQCFz 1 hour ago
- RT @BEVERLYBOND: Salute to the life and the lessons of this revolutionary brother. Rest in Power #DickGregory @CNN cnn.it/2wkCQNl 6 hours ago
- "We come togetHER to resist hatred with love, to resist fear with love, to resist lies with love." Because... fb.me/1evGTaJi4 1 day ago
- Learn how 2017 #MADGirls @HabenGirma @___Augusta + @IbtihajMuhammad ROCK! and are M.aking A. D.ifference! https://t.co/ZnZT4PMwn2 2 days ago
- The Most Memorable Speeches At This Years Black Girls Rock! fb.me/vz055uVs 2 days ago
Cassandra Respress on BLACK GIRLS ROCK! Rockstar of… Nicole Gibson on BLACK GIRLS ROCK! Rockstar of… Freddy B Gibson on BLACK GIRLS ROCK! Rockstar of… Ayana on BLACK GIRLS ROCK! Rockstar of… Teberah Alexander on BLACK GIRLS ROCK! Rockstar of…
Category Archives: Events
BLACK GIRLS ROCK! has teamed up with AMBI Skincare to celebrate those special women who go above and beyond whether it’s volunteering, lending an ear, or providing daily inspiration and motivation! She could be your next door neighbor, a colleague, … Continue reading
Come out this Thursday January, 21 to help BLACK GIRLS ROCK! support Haiti. The proceeds will benefit Doctors without Borders & The Lambi Fund of Haiti.
United Way’s Young Leaders Council is thrilled to honor philanthropist Beverly Bond at the 2nd Annual Red Carpet Soiréeth at the New York Renaissance Hotel. Bond will be honored for her foundation, BLACK GIRLS ROCK! Inc., which she started over … Continue reading
Chase Bank has pledged to donate a total of $5 million to different charities all over the country and Chase Community Giving wants people like YOU to choose what charities should be chosen to receive such a momentous reward for … Continue reading
In honor of Domestic Violence Awareness month Black Girls Rock!, in conjunction with Kevin Powell and others, invites you to ‘The Domestic Violence Prevention Summit. Check out more information below:
I was 6, and all I wanted in life was for my mother to marry Michael Jackson. Dangerous had just come out, “Remember the Time” was my jam, and both Michael and my Mom were single—my precious, precocious mind figured, … Continue reading